Below are various documents providing information about Sydney Catholic Schools to answer your questions and help you with the enrolment process.
Thank you for considering Sydney Catholic Schools in the educational journey of your family.
As a parent myself, I know choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions a family can make. At Sydney Catholic Schools, we want your child to love learning and to be excited to come to school every day.
Our schools are places where you and your family will feel welcome, cared for and inspired. They are places of immense promise for all students. The opportunity to grow, to learn, to find things they love and to imagine a future where they are the very best person they can be.
We are inviting you to be part of a thriving Catholic community through excellent teaching and learning. This is our commitment to work in partnership with you, and your family, to ensure your child’s academic, emotional and spiritual growth.
Our educational programs include rigorous literacy and numeracy foundations, along with music, languages, sport, creative arts, exceptional learning opportunities for gifted students and quality personalised planning to meet the needs of diverse learners.
Our aim for our students is to become confident, curious and resilient young adults, who are proud of their faith and individuality, ready to contribute through work, family and the broader community.
Thank you again for considering us, and we hope to see you, and your child soon.
Mr Tony Farley
Executive Director, Sydney Catholic Schools
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Archbishop’s Charter for Catholic Schools
- Childhood Infectious Diseases Policy
- Child Safe Communities Information for Parents
- Enrolment Policy for Systemic Catholic Schools
- Knives and Other Prohibited Weapons Policy
- SCS School Fee Collection Policy
- Student Acceptable Use of Technology Agreement Form
- Students with Complex Care Needs (Medical Assistance)
- Student Management: Suspension, Transfer and Exclusion Policy (from Sydney Catholic Schools)
- Student Wellbeing and Pastoral Care Policy
- Parent Charter
- Child Safe Communities